The Fall spirit at Starbucks is unmatched and the drinks are top notch. It’s such a fun time to try out festive drinks. I wanted to provide a few options I love that are lighter in calories and carbs than the original versions. A cold front came through Houston this weekend, so we went through the Starbucks drive-thru to enjoy.
$8 Halloween Shirt HERE
Onto the drinks… I am a huge chai tea latte fan, so the pumpkin chai is totally my go to this season. Anthony prefers coffee, so the pumpkin spice iced coffee was his favorite.
PUMPKIN CHAI LATTE
HOW TO ORDER:
- Order a GRANDE Ice Chai Tea Latte.
- Request 1/2 pump of Pumpkin Spice
- Request 1 pump of Chai Concentrate.
- Ask to Substitute Almond Milk
*If you like the drink sweeter, add any 0 calorie sweetener*
- Calories: 110 cals
- Protein: 2 g
- Fiber: 1g
- Fat: 3g
- Carbs: 17g
- Sugar 16g
- Caffeine: 30 mg
PUMPKIN SPICE ICED COFFEE
HOW TO ORDER:
- Order a GRANDE Iced Coffee
- Request No Classic syrup.
- Request 1 pump of Pumpkin Sauce
- Request 3 pumps of sugar free Vanilla Syrup
- Request EXTRA pumpkin spice topping
- Ask for Light Cream (half and half)
- Calories: 90 cals
- Protein: 1 g
- Fiber: 0g
- Fat: 4.5g
- Carbs: 12g
- Sugar 11g
- Caffeine: 150 mg
Credit: credit for this recipe goes to @themacrobarista on Instagram
MORE HEALTHY STARBUCKS DRINK ORDERS:
HERE is the healthier Pink Drink
HERE is the healthier Chai Tea Latte
HERE is the healthier Raspberry Green Tea Lemonade
HERE is the healthier Vanilla Bean Latte
HERE is the healthier Guava Passionfruit Drink