I am the biggest fan of buffalo chicken anything and everything. Now, a buffalo chicken recipe combined with pasta… instant hit! This recipe is from my new Q3 Meal Guide (available here and below). This is my new fav go to meal this summer. It is so easy. It only contains 5 ingredients. I make a huge batch… for Anthony and me, for the next day and I even tone down the spice for my boys who love this meal!
Buffalo Chicken Alfredo
- 2 oz. Barilla Protein Pasta
- 3 oz. Chicken Breast
- Garlic Powder, to taste
- 1/2 cup Raos Alfredo
- 2 tbsp. Noblemade Buffalo Sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions & drain.
- Grill chicken, seasoning with garlic powder.
- In a pan, combine cooked pasta, grilled chicken, alfredo and buffalo sauce.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out my Cookbook with 300+ delicious meals just like this one