Even reading this recipe title makes my mouth water. This Baked Caesar Chicken is such a delicious dish that can be prepped in minutes with just a few ingredients. The Cesar dressing pairs perfectly over the crispy chicken. The added step of broiling makes this dish a crispy perfection. It was one of my favorites in my Summer Cookbook two years ago and as the summer season approaches, I know it will pop back up as a staple on our dinner rotation. It’s too good not to share!
Baked Caesar Chicken
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, pounded out to ½-inch thickness
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan + 2 tbsp
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken on a parchment-lined 8×8 pan.
- Divide ½ cup parmesan between the chicken breasts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon, pepper, and salt. Ladle the sauce over the two chicken breasts and top with remaining.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until chicken registers 165 degrees.
- Broil the chicken for 2 minutes, or until it’s golden brown.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out my Cookbook with 300+ delicious meals just like this one