I’m always looking for a dessert option that everyone will devour. There’s nothing like guests or your own family gushing over a meal you made. Still, I am a conscious woman and mama, so I always like to feel good about what I’m serving. This Healthy Apple Crisp Crumble recipe is one that contains ingredients I love while being ridiculously delicious. It’s macro friendly, meaning you can have a servings and easily fit it into your macros/portions to enjoy on track. Most importantly, no one will even notice it’s a “healthier” version. Enjoy!
Apple Crisp Crumble
- 4 Gala apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup room temperature coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss apples with water, maple syrup, lemon juice, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- To make the Topping, toss oats, almond flour, almonds, coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, and sea salt in a separate medium bowl.
- Grease 9x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Place apples in the baking pan, and top with topping (oat mixture).
- Bake for 40 minutes, until bubbly.
- Let cool for 5 mins and enjoy.
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE 2 NUTRITION RESOURCES