These are everything you love about a nice steak in tasty little bites. I’m not the biggest steak person. I should rephrase that- I love steak, but I don’t crave it all that often. However… when I do… I really do. These steak bites are tossed in a garlic butter sauce that is just to die for. This recipe will easily become one of your favorite steak meals. And, my favorite part is that there are very few ingredients required and they’re super easy to make.
Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. chuck-eye steak, cut into 1 1/2 in. pieces
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tbsp diced white onion
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat a very large frying pan over medium high heat with olive oil. When the olive oil is hot but not smoking, add in the steak. Brown on one side for 2 minutes, flip, and brown on the other side for 2-3 minutes or until cooked to your preference.
- Remove steak from the pan and place into a bowl.
- In the same pan, add in the garlic, onion, and butter. Stir for 2 minutes or until the garlic and onions are softened and butter has melted.
- Pour the butter over the steak and toss. Stir in fried parsley. Enjoy!
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE 2 NUTRITION RESOURCES