I am completely obsessed with Funfetti cake. It’s one of my all time favorite sweet treats. While I’ll never fully give up the original, this is a delicious option that’s a single serving, super quick to make, and is a lighter version! If you’re not familiar with mug cakes, get familiar. It’s as easy as mixing up a few ingredients in a mug, microwaving, flipping out and enjoying.
- 1/4 cup flour (not coconut flour)
- 2 tbsp stevia or natural sugar-free substitute
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- Apply a nonstick spray to a large, microwave safe mug and mix together dry ingredients: flour, stevia, salt and baking powder.
- Stir in milk, vanilla, and coconut oil mixing well; gently stir in sprinkles.
- Microwave mug cake for 1 1/2 minutes and pour upside down onto a plate.
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE 2 NUTRITION RESOURCES