Fall food is my absolute favorite and this healthy pumpkin french toast recipe is the perfect example as to why. First off, it’s a healthy breakfast but it doesn’t take “healthy good” – it’s “good good.” It’s also easy to double or triple this recipe if you’re cooking for more people. As you know, I am all about balanced meals, so I would definitely pair this with eggs or a protein shake for a complete breakfast.
Pumpkin French Toast
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 4 slices bread ex: Ezekiel or Dave's Killer Bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- In a large pie pan, whisk together the milk, puree, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Place the bread in the mixture, and let soak for 5 minutes. Flip, and let soak for an additional 5 minutes.
- Preheat a griddle pan over medium-high heat. Add butter, and brush all over the pan.
- Place the bread in the pan, and cook for 5 minutes. Flip, and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
-PIN IT TO SAVE IT-
The recipes during the Fall Challenge have been such a hit… so delicious and I am getting a lot of questions on how to access these weekly meal menu recipes and more.
It’s all in my Meal Plan! Here’s how you can join if you haven’t already…
Right now, there are 2 ways to join the Meal Plan
If you love this recipe, you’ll love the Meal Plan + all the membership has to offer.
1. Premium Challenge Pack + Meal Plan Bundle [SAVE 15%]
This is for you if you want to join the Meal Plan + membership AND receive the Fall Challenge workout plan PDF file (it’s basically the way to get the most and save the most)
2. MEAL PLAN (without fall challenge workouts)
This is the traditional way to join the meal plan… get instant access to the meal plan + membership