In our home, we make fried rice a full meal and we enjoy this recipe multiple times per week. This healthy cauliflower chicken fried rice is super easy, fast to make and beyond delicious. Enjoy this meal guilt-free as it’s packed with protein, nutritious and lower carb than the traditional version. Plus, my husband and two little boys go crazy for this meal.
Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1 medium head cauliflower roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 3 medium carrots diced
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp scallion greens sliced
- Process the cauliflower into rice-sized pieces in a food processor fitted with a shredding blade.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the ginger and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the carrots and onions; sauté for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the Tamara, sriracha, and sesame oil to the pan; stir for 1 minute.
- Remove the mixture with a slotted spoon and transfer into a large bowl.
- Add the cauliflower to the pan and cook through.
- Stir the chicken mixture back into the pan and toss with the cauliflower.
- Garnish with scallions.
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE 2 NUTRITION RESOURCES