I could put Trader Joe’s everything but the bagel seasoning on anything and everything. If you haven’t tried it yet, run (don’t walk!) to your nearest Trader Joe’s. There is just something about this seasoning on a pork chop that is too good for words. The flavor is sensational and it gives the perfect warm crunch as you bite into the pork chop. Best of all- it’s a simple prep and short cook time per usual of my meals. This is a meal I am sure you’ll make again and again.
Everything Bagel Pork Chops
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp "everything but the bagel" seasoning
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Spoon yogurt onto a medium plate.
- Combine panko breadcrumbs, bagel seasoning, salt, and pepper into a large pie plate.
- Coat both sides a pork chop with the yogurt and dredge through the panko mixture.
- When the oil is hot, add the pork chop to the skillet.
- Repeat with the following pork chops.
- Cook the pork without moving it in the pan for 5-6 minutes, or until you see the bottom browning. Flip using tongs, and cook for an additional 5-6 minutes or until browned at least 145 degrees.
- Fit a large, rimmed sheet pan with a baking rack and place the pork on the rack.
- Keep warm in the oven while repeating the steps with the remaining pork chops.
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE 2 NUTRITION RESOURCES