That recipe title is a mouthful lol. 1) This recipe is quick to prepare 2) The garlic and rosemary combination is beyond tasty 3) cauliflower has officially created the faux-tatoe which is equally yummy 4) it’s a healthier Thanksgiving side dish you and your guests will actually enjoy
Garlic Rosemary Cauliflower Mashed Potato Recipe
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 3 oz Neufchatel cheese
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter or ghee
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk (optional)
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic, diced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Drop in the cauliflower and cook for 8 mins or until tender.
- Drain and place in a food processor. Add in the rest of the ingredients and process until smooth.
DOWNLOAD/PRINT TO SAVE RECIPE
PIN TO SAVE RECIPE
Want more recipes like this one? Join the LG Meal Plan!
Get the guidelines on how to see results through food alone and access 100s of recipes.