I am so excited to share a Winter Cookbook filled with 13 delicious recipes to freshen up your regular meal rotation.
My cooking style is a few things:
quick and easy to prepare
calls for simple, everday ingredients
delivers on taste and satisfaction
That is exactly what you’ll find in this cookbook. These meals are a hit in my home, and I hope you find the same.
In case you need a refresher… I have a cookbook with over 300 recipes just like these. You purchase the cookbook 1x but then get to enjoy mini cookbooks like this one direct to your inbox at no additional cost. It’s just a little something extra I like to do for you to keep you enjoying what you’re eating.
Take a peek at what recipes you’ll find inside. Be sure to enjoy the freebie sample. And if you’re interested in snagging the cookbook, the link is below!
Winter 2020 Cookbook Recipes
1. Buffalo Chicken and Cauliflower Frittata
2. Taco Skillet
3. Veggie + Tofu Ramen Soup
4. Crockpot Italian Chicken + Mushroom (FREE RECIPE HERE) – All you’ll need is 10 minutes of hands on prep time to make this delicious dinner come together. You likely already have all the ingredients in your kitchen, and I’ll tell you one thing… it won’t disappoint on taste and satisfaction!
5. Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Piccata
6. Chicken Parmesan Zucchini Boats
7. Herby Pesto Chicken Meatballs
8. Balsamic Tamari Baby Bella Mushrooms
9. Very Veggie Soup
10. Hearty Hamburg Soup
11. Roasted Veggie Lasagna
12. Creamy Sundried Tomato Chicken & Spinach
13. French Onion Chicken
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE 2 NUTRITION RESOURCES