I’m a burger, pizza and pasta kind of gal. As a health conscious individual, I like to create lighter versions of my favorite meals. It’s a win win because my recipes are always macro/portion friendly while being incredibly satisfying. Nothing is worse than eating a “super healthy” meal only to feel completely hungry after.
I am releasing a new cookbook, and wanted to share my most-cooked recipe so far. This Crispy Cheeseburger Wrap recipe is a family favorite and is so flavorful. My 2 and 4 year old boys inhale it, and I love that it is extremely easy to make. It was so good, I had to share with you guys as a preview of what you’ll find in the summer cookbook. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family and I did!
Crispy Cheeseburger Wraps
- 1 lb ground sirloin or ground turkey
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 8 soft taco-sized flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- chopped dill pickles optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large nonstick frying pan on medium heat, sauté the sirloin and break it into small pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- When the beef is nearly cooked through, add the onion and cook for 3 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the garlic, and stir for 1 minute.
- Add in the ketchup and mustard, and stir well.
- Divide mixture between flour tortillas, top with cheese and pickles, and roll up tightly on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the tortillas are crispy.
- Serve immediately.
The Eat Your Way Lean Meal Plan and Cookbook consists of 300+ recipes. It’s a one time purchase, and then I like to share seasonal cookbooks (like this one) at no additional price. Cookbook ladies- check you inbox on Sunday, July 25th for the newest cookbook.
Be sure to enjoy the freebie sample. Below is a peek at what recipes you’ll find inside the newest Summer.
- Crispy Cheeseburger Wraps
- Shrimp Fajita Skillet
- Greek Chicken Marinade
- Greek Chicken Bowl
- Crispy & Cheesy Chicken Patties
- BLT Chicken Salad
- Steak & Blue Cheese Salad
- Steak with Roasted Corn Salsa
- Slow-Cooker Carnitas
- Baked Bruschetta Chicken
- Black Bean Burgers
- BBQ Tempeh
- Fruit Salsa + Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries
- Cucumber Bites
- Prosciutto and Provolone Wrapped Asparagus
- Kiwi Smoothie Popsicles
- Berry Orange Popsicles
If you are interested in snagging this newest cookbook as well as 300+ other delicious recipes, the link is below!
Macro Book + Cookbook BundleProduct on sale