The recipe I’ve been obsessed with for the last few months…. Buffalo Chicken Dip or more like a dinner for me. This recipe is out of this would delicious and you’d never know it’s a healthy version.
Because this recipe uses 3 chicken breasts, I’ve totally enjoyed it for dinner with a combination of tortilla chips (my carb portion) and celery (veggie portion) – there is already protein and fat in there so it definitely serves as a full meal if you’re following my Eat Your Way Lean Meal Plan guidelines.
Also, just a note… regarding the amount of hot sauce. You can always add more at the end, so I suggest starting with more of that 1/4 cup unless you know you love a kick of spice.
I’m trying out this new feature on my website where I can add the recipes in with this cool look (as shown below). You can even click the print button to download and print a version as well.
I would love to hear your feedback… what do you think of it?
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 1 cup Neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot wing sauce
- 2 scallions (white and green parts), divided
- Celery stalks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Apply a non-stick cooking spray to a small casserole dish.
- In a large bowl combine the Neufchâtel, Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup of cheddar, and Monterey Jack.
- When fully mixed, add the shredded chicken, buffalo wing sauce, and the whites of the scallions with half of the green tops of the scallions. Stir well to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Garnish with reserved scallions. Enjoy with celery or other sliced vegetables.