This Big Mac Fries recipe is un-freaking-believable. I made this meal for the first about a month ago, and have had it probably ten times this month. This healthier Big Mac Fries recipe feels so indulgent but the macros are ideal. It’s actually a very family-friendly and meal prep-friendly meal as well. I make a big batch of ground beef or ground turkey and then create these bowls throughout the week.
Enough out of me, I’ll give you what you’re really here for: the recipe…
362 Calories, 25 g Protein, 15 g Fat, 34 g Carbs
Big Mac Fries
- 3 oz Extra Lean (96/4) ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 100 grams Ore Ida Extra Crispy Fries
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 14 grams Sargento Monterey Jack shredded
- 1 Pickle (diced)
- Seasoned salt (to taste)
- Cook ground beef in a pan over medium high heat, seasoning with seasoned salt to taste.
- When meat it 75% cooked, add in ketchup and mustard.
- Air fry or bake fries.
- In a bowl, add cooked fries and then the cooked ground beef. Sprinkle on cheese and pickles.
- If desired, add any additional sauces or condiments (those macros are not included); I like Chick-Fil-A sauce added on top.