Chicken is a staple in my household. I love the versatility of it – you can bake it, grill it, cook it, and the toppings/cooking ideas are endless. AND, almost everyone in my family seems to gobble up any chicken meals I make
This chicken recipe is absolutely delicious – it’s warm yet fresh and packed full of flavor. I enjoy this recipe year round, but it just hits different as the weather warms up… the perfect patio dinner meal!
As always with most of my meals, the prep time is quick and it is a super easy meal that the whole family will love.
- 1 4 oz chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 ripe avocado slices
- 4 sliced plum tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3 tbsp balsamic glaze
- roughly chopped fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Season chicken with garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until it registers 165 degrees. Remove chicken from oven.
- Preheat boiler.
- Divide avocado, tomato, and mozzarella between cooked chicken.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with basil.
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE 2 NUTRITION RESOURCES