Chicken is a staple in my household. I love the versatility of it – you can bake it, grill it, cook it, and the toppings/cooking ideas are endless.
This version is absolutely delicious – from the tasty seasonings to the tomatoes and mozzarella and yummy glaze, it definitely tastes like a dish from a 5 star restaurant.
As always with most of my meals, the prep time is quick and it is a super easy meal that the whole family will love.
- 1 4 oz chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 ripe avocado slices
- 4 sliced plum tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3 tbsp balsamic glaze
- roughly chopped fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Season chicken with garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until it registers 165 degrees. Remove chicken from oven.
- Preheat boiler.
- Divide avocado, tomato, and mozzarella between cooked chicken.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with basil.
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE 2 NUTRITION RESOURCES