Buffalo chicken is an absolute favorite of mine! However, most buffalo chicken dips are very high in calories and such an indulgence. I wanted to create a variation where I could have the taste of a buffalo chicken dip but also make it guilt free.
Here it is! This has been a staple of mine for awhile and I’m so happy to share with you. I recently included it in my WTP Q2 Meal Guide but felt the need to share for free here as well. I enjoy this with chips, celery or pop it onto zucchini boats.
Enjoy this guilt free, high protein dip.
If you like this recipe, you will LOVE my Q2 Meal Guide. It contains over 40 recipes like this one AND has 14 sample full days of eating. These sample meal plans show you how to enjoy nutritious meals and treats while staying on track.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 oz. cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/4 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp noble made buffalo sauce
- .5 oz. low fat Philadelphia cream cheese
- ranch seasoning to taste
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, buffalo sauce, and cream cheese.
- In a larger bowl, combine yogurt mixture, chicken, and ranch seasoning.
- Enjoy with celery or chips.