Any Taco Bell fans out there?! I went probably a decade without ever going to a Taco Bell. A few months back, a group of friends and I DoorDash-ed a big order and I was introduced to… the crunchwrap.
I instantly regretted going a decade without this 😉 but, you know me… always trying to create a lighter version of my favorite indulgences, so here we are.
Whether you’re a Taco Bell regular or not, there is no way you’re not going to love this recipe.
This healthier Crunchwrap Supreme recipe also checks all the LG recipe boxes: quick to prepare, everyday ingredients and insanely delicious.
When I say enjoy, please enjoy…
Crunch Wrap Supreme
- 3 oz lean ground beef
- 1 Joseph lavash wrap
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1/3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup plain non-fat greek yogurt or sour cream
- taco seasoning to taste
- cooking spray
- Cook beef over medium heat. Add taco seasoning, then let simmer.
- Lay out lavish wrap. Add cheese to the center, then beef, lettuce, salsa, and greek yogurt (or sour cream).
- Fold in the sides, spray each side lightly with cooking spray, then place on the skillet. Brown each side over medium heat and enjoy.