Who doesn’t love avocado toast?! I’m always challenging myself to recreate some of my favorite meals to make them in different ways. One of my girlfriends was following whole 30 at the start of 2018 and asked me what would satisfy her avocado toast craving since she couldn’t eat her usual bread. I suggested this to her. Well, I ended up loving it myself, so I wanted to share today with you.
Even if you’re not a whole 30/paleo person (I personally don’t eat that way), you’ll love this breakfast option. I eat this at all times of the day to be honest so it’s not limited to a breakfast option haha.
During the challenge, I’ll be sharing one recipe every week. I hope it gives you some food inspiration.
If you haven’t already, I HIGHLY recommend you check out my Meal Plan. First off, I send meal menus each week during challenges… they’re like mini cookbooks with 5 new recipes each week. I am so passionate about my meal plan because personally I didn’t see the results I wanted until I changed the way I eat. I found that it’s not just about eating healthier… it’s about having a “nutrition system” that helps you see results through food. You don’t have to eat less or eat healthier… you just get smarter about how your body works and how you can eat in a certain way to promote fat loss and muscle building.
It sounds complex but it’s super simple to follow…. there are just 3 guidelines and 100s of recipes! You can check that out HERE!
At the bottom of this post, I’ll share what the weekly meal menu is this week so you can see how delicious you can eat with my meal plan.
Avocado Potato Toast Recipe
- 6 frozen hash brown patties ( I buy mine at Trader Joes but my usual grocery store carries them too)
- 1 tsp ground sea salt, divided
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
- 6 eggs
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Place hash browns on a large rimmed baking sheet fitted with parchment. Season with half of the salt and pepper
- Bake for 7 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes
- While the hash browns are cooking, heat the ghee over medium heat in a large frying pan
- Gently crack the eggs into the pan and season with remaining salt and pepper. Cook eggs to desired doneness (my personal preference for this is over medium)
- Top each hash brown patty with avocado and then top with a fried egg
-AVOCADO POTATO TOAST RECIPE-
-PRINT TO SAVE RECIPE-
-PIN TO SAVE RECIPE-
-WEEKLY MEAL MENU-
Join the Meal Plan and get instant access to this week’s meal menu and 100s of other recipes!
- Pancake Bacon Strips
- 5 Ingredient Banana Brownies
- Dairy Free Crockpot Potato Broccoli Soup
- Grilled California Chicken
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole