Here is a packable option you can easily take with you on the go. Zoodles aka zucchini noodles remain a staple in my meals, especially during summer. They’re light and tasty and a lower-carb option as compared to pasta. Don’t get me wrong… I won’t be giving up pasta anytime soon but there’s something about the warmer weather that I actually enjoy zoodles more.
And, if I’m being totally honest… zoodles free up a carb serving for me so I can enjoy a little bit of a treat with this meal instead. Lately, I’ve been hooked on a small serving of Italian ice… it pairs well with this meal if you’re wondering haha.
Back to this recipe… it’s a great option to eat outside of the home. The avocado style dressing is delicious. And, chilled zoodles are better than you think!
Zoodle Mason Jar Salad Recipe
- 1 (5.3 oz) container plain Greek yogurt
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 2 small scallions, roughly chopped, divided
- 2 tsp water
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 spiralized zuccchini
- Place yogurt, avocado, 1 scallion, water, lime juice and salt in a blender. Process until smooth. If it’s too thick, add more lime juice or water.
- Divide yogurt/avocado mixture between 2 mason jars. Layer remaining ingredients (chicken, tomato, beans and noodles on top of the dressing.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve; when reason, toss all ingredients in the dressing and enjoy.
>>DOWNLOAD HERE <<
If you like this recipe, you’ll love the LG Meal Plan…
Easy-to-follow guidelines, 100’s of recipes, exclusive meal plan member emails, and all future updates for free!
See physical results through food + enjoy every bite!SUMMER FITCATION BUNDLES
The best results come through both fitness and nutrition. Bundle the new Weight Training Plan 2.0 with the Eat Your Way Lean Meal Plan to bring your best (Summer Weekly Meal Menus Included!!)