This has been a staple, go-to recipe of mine for years… I’m talking 10+ years. I love that I can make a big batch of this to feed the family or whip together a single serving for myself. It’s so easy to switch up some of the mix ins whether it’s substituting the apple for grapes or adding in nuts.
This Chicken Salad is cool and crunchy: a delicious combination. I’ll eat it as is, with crackers, in a wrap or in a sandwich!
Cool and Crunchy Chicken Salad
- 3 oz. Chicken Breasts (shredded)
- 3 tbsp. Plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1.5 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Juice from Lemon
- 50 grams Red Apple (chopped)
- 30 grams Celery (chopped)
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Bake chicken at 400 degrees F. for about 20-25 minutes and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, shred chicken with a fork.
- In a bowl, mix together yogurt, dijon mustard, lemon juice, apple, chopped celery, sea salt, and pepper.
- Stir in shredded chicken, coating well.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out my Cookbook with 300+ delicious meals just like this one