At one of the recent summer BBQs I was at, they were serving “Mexican Street Corn.” I’ve never heard of that or eaten it prior to that party, but it looked delicious. And, I can’t ever resist corn on the cobb especially during summertime.
One bite in and I was hooked. I asked what was on it and the recipe wasn’t exactly something I would consider “healthy” (mostly just because of the mayo/cream sauce they used). Still, I knew it was something I could health up with some simple recipe substitutions.
If you love corn on the cobb, you will go crazy for this simple side recipe! It’s truly so easy to make and on the grill it’s done in no time.
Mexican Street Corn Recipe
- 2 ears of fresh corn, shucked
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp paprika or chili powder
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp shredded parmesan
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Lime wedges/juice to taste (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush corn with oil.
- Grill for 10 mins turning frequently.
- When corn is charred in spots and cooked through, brush with yogurt. Season with paprika or chili powder, Fiesta Lime seasoning, salt and pepper. Top with parmesan
- Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges, if using.
>>DOWNLOAD HERE <<
JOIN THE MEAL PLAN TODAY!
Easy-to-follow guidelines, 100’s of recipes, exclusive meal plan member emails, and all future updates for free (get the brand new Warm + Toasty Cookbook instantly)!
See physical results through food + enjoy every bite!
Also, receive all the weekly meal menus + 5 new recipe every week for the duration of the challenge!SUMMER FITCATION BUNDLES
The best results come through both fitness and nutrition. Bundle the new Weight Training Plan 2.0 with the Eat Your Way Lean Meal Plan to bring your best (Summer Weekly Meal Menus Included!!)