You know how I feel about treats… we deserve them and they should be a regular part of our meal plan. In addition to simply indulging on occasion, it’s so easy to find ways to make treats that are healthy.
If you’re not great at it… no worries! That’s what I’m here for!
The theme of this week’s Summer Meal Menus is SUMMER SWEET TREATS! I would say it’s already the most popular meal menu thus far… I mean I can obviously see why. I wanted to share a sweet treat on the blog as well for those of you who aren’t meal plan members to enjoy the sweetness of summer.
I really like these FroYo Bites because:
1) FroYo #EnoughSaid
2) I can sit and enjoy 3 for a serving of fat & carbs in addition to my meal
3) when I’m craving something sweet, I just enjoy 1 at a time randomly throughout the day and these curb those cravings
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp room temp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- 3 tbsp honey, divided
- Mix the almonds, sugar, coconut oil and sea salt together in a small bowl.
- Divide between 6 muffin cups. Level with an offset spatula.
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt with the strawberries and 2 tbsp of honey.
- Dollop the yogurt mixture over the almond mixture in the muffin cups.
- Drizzle with remaining honey.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or until hardened.
PIN IT TO SAVE:
PRINT IT TO SAVE:
>>DOWNLOAD HERE <<
JOIN US… MEAL PLAN + MEMBERSHIP!
Easy-to-follow guidelines, 100’s of recipes, exclusive meal plan member emails, and all future updates for free!
See physical results through food + enjoy every bite!Also, receive all the weekly meal menus + 5 new recipe every week for the duration of the challenge! This week’s preview of the “Summer Sweet Treat Recipes”
SUMMER FITCATION BUNDLES
The best results come through both fitness and nutrition. Bundle the new Weight Training Plan 2.0 with the Eat Your Way Lean Meal Plan to bring your best (Summer Weekly Meal Menus Included!!)