This Cinnamon Roll Casserole is definitely a special occasion breakfast perfect for a holiday, birthday or weekend morning. As you know, I’m about “healthier” options and treats in moderation. This is a breakfast option I would not eat regularly but it’s definitely a treat I wanted to share for your enjoyment.
Cinnamon Roll Casserole Recipe
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 (17.5 oz) can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 4 large organic eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp organic whipped cream cheese
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground sea salt
- Grease a 1-quart baking dish with oil.
- Roughly chop the cinnamon rolls and place them in the prepared dish. Reserve the prepared frosting in the refrigerator.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, cream cheese, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour mixture over the rolls and refrigerate for up to 12 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove baking dish from the refrigerator while the oven is preheating.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drizzle with reserved frosting and enjoy.
DOWNLOAD/PRINT TO SAVE RECIPE
Want more recipes like this one? Join the LG Meal Plan!
Get the guidelines on how to see results through food alone and access 100s of recipes.