Can I get a hand clap for quick and easy dinner recipes?! If I can be perfectly honest with you… if my dinner isn’t something that is quick to prepare and uses just a handful of ingredients, forget it. We are busy. Life is crazy. Yes, I’m all about eating nutritious and delicious meals but now, a quick prep is a MUST for me.
If you’re in the same boat, I’ve got you covered with this recipe!
ALSO, how do you feel about Apple Cider Vinegar aka ACV?! As many of you know, I’m such a fan.
If you research the benefits of apple cider vinegar, you’ll read just about everything you can imagine: regulating the body’s pH, nausea relief, can help; blood pressure, reduced inflammation, prevents stomach issues… the list goes on and on.
On a daily basis, I do one of the following:
- ACV shots (straight apple cider vinegar)
- ACV supersized shots (2 tbsp ACV + lemon juice + 10+ oz water + ice + stevia to taste)
- ACV in a homemade salad dressing
- ACV as a facial toner (so serious – it’s great for helping with acne!)
Now, I am adding ACV chicken to my line up….
During the challenge, I’ll be sharing one recipe every week. I hope it gives you some food inspiration.
If you haven’t already, I HIGHLY recommend you check out my Meal Plan. First off, I send meal menus each week during challenges… they’re like mini cookbooks with 5 new recipes each week. I am so passionate about my meal plan because personally I didn’t see the results I wanted until I changed the way I eat. I found that it’s not just about eating healthier… it’s about having a “nutrition system” that helps you see results through food. You don’t have to eat less or eat healthier… you just get smarter about how your body works and how you can eat in a certain way to promote fat loss and muscle building.
It sounds complex but it’s super simple to follow…. there are just 3 guidelines and 100s of recipes! You can check that out HERE!
At the bottom of this post, I’ll share what the weekly meal menu is this week so you can see how delicious you can eat with my meal plan.
-ACV CHICKEN RECIPE-
2 large chicken breasts
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp ground sea salt
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1. Poke the chicken all over with the tines of a fork
2. Whisk together the vinegar, Italian seasoning, olive oil, salt, pepper and parsley in a small bowl
3. Pour mixture over the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for 30+ minutes
4. Head a grill to medium-high heat
5. Remove the chicken and place on the grill (discard marinade)
6. Cook for 7 minutes on one side. Flip and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the chicken registers 165 degrees with a meat thermometer
*Recipe makes 2 servings
-PRINT TO SAVE RECIPE-
-PIN TO SAVE RECIPE-
-WEEKLY MEAL MENU-
Join the Meal Plan and get instant access to this week’s meal menu and 100s of other recipes!
- Low Carb Lava Cakes
- Cowboy Pasta Salad
- Potato & Bacon Fritters
- Chicken & Brussels Bake
- Rosemary Spiralized Potatoes