It’s Day 3 of the Weight Training Plan X Preview Week, which means we are even closer to the launch of the new workout program! This preview week gives you teaser workouts of what is coming in the new plan, launching on Monday!
If you participate in preview week, be sure you drop your email here to sign up because:
- giveaways happen via email (sneakers, leggings, etc.)
- at the end of the week, I share an exclusive discount code for the new plan!
WEIGHT TRAINING PLAN PREVIEW WEEK?
Let’s start with what this week is about. It’s a preview of my new Weight Training Plan X (30 min edition) that is dropping on Monday,. For this entire week, I will be previewing the program by sharing bonus workouts that are the style of the workouts found in the new plan.
Basically, it’s a way for us to kick off the plan early and give you a taste (or a$$ kicking hehe) of the amazing workouts!
NEW WORKOUT STYLE?
Let’s talk about the type of workouts found in this new plan, which you’ll see below. The workout is divided into 3 parts:
1. ACTIVATION CIRCUIT: to engage the muscles we are targetting/warm up the body
2. WEIGHT TRAINING WORK SETS: 4 movements. 3 sets of each. This is where you need to WORK! I want you to increase weight with each set and I want the last few reps you complete to be a major challenge (if they’re not, up the weight!) Short rest times will encourage fat loss by keeping our heart rates elevated.
3. FINISHING CIRCUIT: ensuring we fatigue the targeted muscles for optimal results. I love circuits because they also get the heart rate pumping and burn major calories
This is BY FAR, HANDS DOWN my favorite workout style. EVER!
These workouts are so effective! AND, they’re just 30-ish minutes with optional ways to extend and intensity the workouts if that’s more your thing.
HOME VERSION? GYM VERSION? WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED?
Let’s cut to it… there is a home version and a gym version. Gym version uses full gym equipment (barbells, cables, smith machine, leg press, etc.) Home version requires a set of dumbbells and a resistance band. I love a separate home & gym version!
DAY 3 WORKOUT
I am sharing images but click the link under each photo to save the PDF version to your phone/computer!