You know you can count on me for your workout of the day 365 days of the year!
I schedule out our workouts for the entire year… if you’ve been with me for some time, you know we bounce between seasonal fitness challenges, new plans and switch up fitness calendars.
Until the new spring challenge kicks off in a few weeks, I put together something fun and effective to follow!
We just finished the 30×30 Fat Loss Shred plan and I want to give you 2 options:
1) repeat 30×30 (that’s what I did and here are my results from that)
2) spring fitness calendar (what I’ll be doing – it’s a combination of new workouts and workouts from one of my fitness plans: LG Sisters Get Strong)
^the reason I am excited for #2 is that I want to focus a bit more on weight training after the unique style of 30×30
HOW TO USE THE CALENDAR:
1. Download the Calendar – click the download link (don’t just save the picture; the PDF will provide a clearer image)
2. Save – I suggest saving a copy to your phone (I like to copy it to iBooks) and print another (I’m old school and love a hard copy lol, anyone else?!)
3. Have the Plan Ready – the calendar uses both new workouts & the LG Sisters Get Strong plan. Break out that plan if you already have it and if not, snag it while it’s on sale!
use code LGspring at checkout for 15% off that plan!
4. Follow Along Day by Day – each day, check the calendar and do the suggested workout from either the ebook guide or the new workout right here on the blog. It’s that easy! Well, that easy to follow along… the workouts are another story lol.
USE CODE LGSPRING AT CHECKOUT FOR 15% OFF