First off, any recipe with the word “taco” in it is instantly a win for me. But, I’m always on the quest for meals I can prepare ahead of time that deliver that same delicious, fresh taste as when they’re first made. This Mason Jar Taco Salad checks both those items off my list. You can totally add these to your weekly meal prep!
*Recipe note – you may use your favorite store bought salsa instead
1 handful cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp chopped onion
1 tbsp chopped cilantro or parsley
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp chopped picked jalapenos (optional, for spicy version)
Place all of the ingredients in a mini-food processor or blender
MASON JAR TACO SALAD
1/2 cup homemade cherry tomato salsa (or store bought version)
1 handful lettuce
2 tbsp cherry tomatoes
1/3 cup cooked chicken
Cover the bottom of the jar with salsa
Layer lettuce, tomatoes black beans, chicken and then radishes on top
Refrigerate until ready to eat. You can shake up the jar and enjoy the salad right from the mason jar or sever in a bowl.
Mason Jar Taco Salad Recipe
Homemade Cherry Tomato salsa - Ingredients
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp chopped picked jalapeños ( optional, for spicy version)
Mason Jar Taco Salad - Ingredients
- 1/2 cup homemade cherry tomato salsa (or store bought version)
- 1 handful lettuce
- 2 tbsp cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup cooked chicken
- Cover the bottom of the jar with salsa.
- Layer lettuce, tomatoes, black bean, chicken and then radishes on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat. You can shake up the jar and enjoy the salad right from the mason jar or sever in a bowl.
PIN IT TO SAVE
PRINT IT TO SAVE
>> DOWNLOAD HERE <<