It’s the season of pumpkin everything and one of the most popular pumpkin items is… the Pumpkin Spice Latte. We all know Starbucks has their amazing version but with 50 grams of sugar in a grande size, a lot of us look to homemade, healthier versions ((bonus – your bank account will appreciate it too))
I’ve always shared that I did not like coffee. I felt like I was 1 of 10 women out there who fall into that category. I still can’t take pre-workout supplements but I crave a little caffeine. I was on a McDonald’s Diet Coke kick (I still love that but it’s an “enjoy on occasion” type of thing). I tried coffee out for the first time as a more natural energy boost! To my surprise… I loved it.
I’ve been trying all sorts of concoctions to make a yummy drink. Just as always though, it’s got to be simple and tasty.
OUTFIT DETAILS (what’s not 3+ years old lol)
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- 1 cup dark coffee
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk (from the can)
- 1 1/2 tbsp canned pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and process until well mixed.
PIN IT TO SAVE:
PRINT IT TO SAVE:
PRINTER-FRIENDLY VERSIONAre you a Meal Plan Member Yet?
With your purchase of the Eat Your Way Lean Meal Plan, you’ll receive all current editions and access to future updates at no additional costs!
- Meal Plan (nutrition science, food approach, portions, timing, combinations, etc.)
- Cookbook (100+ recipes)
- Nutrition Kick Start Meal-By-Meal Guide
- Meal Prep Plans
- Warm + Toasty Cookbook
- Spring Cookbook
- Summer Cookbook
- Instant Access to the Weekly Fall Meal Menus (mini cookbooks sent out every week of the challenge)
See physical results through food + enjoy every bite!