My playlist each month typically includes a mixture of new hits, songs that have been pushing me through my workouts, and songs I’m relating to or currently loving. January is my birthday month, and this month I turned 30. You’ll notice a bit of a birthday them in this month’s playlist with 50 Cent’s “In the Club” and Rihanna’s “Birthday Cake.” I hope it turns your workouts into a celebration.
If you haven’t yet tried my playlists, you can listen right on Spotify or use the song picks to build your own however you most like to listen to your music.
WANT MY UPDATED PLAYLIST EACH MONTH?
I share a playlist each month with my newsletter subscribers. If you aren’t on my newsletter, be sure to join HERE!
JANUARY 2021 SUMMER WORKOUT PLAYLIST, listen on Spotify here
you can always search directly for me in the spotify app by typing in Lauren Gleisberg
- Issa Bop – Mission, BrvndonP
- Just Like Magic – Ariana Grande
- Feel Good (feat. Daya) – Griffin, ILLENIUM,
- Shower – Becky G
- Permanent – Torey D’ Shaun
- Sorry Not Sorry – Demi Lovato
- Taki Taki (Moombahton Remix) – Los Acme, YB
- No Chains – KB
- Wired (with Ella Eyre) – Sonny Fodera
- Electric (feat. Hayley May) – DJ D-Sol
- Wolves (feat. Post Malone) – Big Sean
- Midnight Sky – Miley Cyrus
- Birthday Cake – Rihanna
- I Can Feel Alive (feat. A R I Z O N A) – R3HAB
- Feel This Moment (feat Christina Aguilera) – Pitbull
- Stynnin’ (feat. Harm Franklin) – Curtis Waters
- Let Me Move You – Sabrina Carpenter
- In Da Club – 50 Cent
- Dance with Me (feat. Thomas Rhett
- Rolex – Steve Aoki Remix – Ayo & Teo