LG COMMUNITY… are you ready to start the new year STRONG?!
Introducing… my most effective workout plan: Weight Training Plan Q1. Enjoy 6 weeks of highly effective weight training workouts. Prepare to see more muscle definition, less fat, and feel absolutely amazing.
I am also thrilled to share the Q1 Meal Guide. It contains 42 meal ideas and 26 snack ideas. It’s 14 full days of eating mapped out with macros to eliminate the guesswork on how to eat to see results.
Tens of thousands of women have transformed their bodies, mindsets and lives through the Weight Training Plans. Join us!
For the first time ever, you can get an entire YEAR of LG workouts and meals with the heavily discounted 1 Year Commitment Bundle below.
- 6 Week Workout Plan: weight training, cardio + abs
- Home + Gym Versions: both are included in this plan
- Effective Training Approach: designed to make body composition changes- more muscles + less fat
- Form Demonstrations: photos of every exercise are included for an easy-to-follow format
- PDF Download: the plan is yours to keep + use whenever, wherever
- Weight Training Manual: 30 page manual included to teach you everything: how to build muscle, how much weight to use, what type of cardio is best for you, stretching, supplements + more
- 14 Full Days of Eating: every meal planned out
- 42 meal ideas + 26 snack ideas to enjoy
- Macros Included: every food item, meal, and day contains calorie, protein, fat, and carb numbers
- Delicious Combination: how to combine nutritious meals, quick options + treats
- Eliminate the stress and guesswork: see what to eat to get fit and shed with this
1 YEAR COMMITMENT BUNDLE
COMMIT to an entire YEAR of hitting your goals and seeing results.
- Purchase this discounted bundle 1x
- Instantly receive the Q1 Plans (WTP Q1 + Meal Guide)
- Automatically receive Q2, Q3 + Q4 workout + meal guides in your inbox as they release throughout the year
We hope the motivational new year energy encourages you to commit big time to your goals. Then, this bundle will keep you invested in yourself, accountable and hitting goals the entire year!
1 YEAR COMMITMENT BUNDLEProduct on sale
SHOP Q1 (use code SAVE10 for 10% off individual plans, no coded needed on bundles)
+ADD ON NUTRITION COMPONENTS
I highly suggest combining the WTP Q1 with nutrition components to accelerate your results.
- Calorie Deficit = weight loss
- Calorie Surplus = weight gain
- Equal Calories In + Out = maintenance
I recommend adding on the Macro Book to understand how much to eat for your goals; this will get you in a deficit, surplus or maintenance. The Q1 Meal Guide will provide 14 full days of eating with all macro values included. It will eliminate the guesswork on how to eat for results with 42 meal ideas and 26 snack ideas to enjoy. I also suggest my Cookbook to have 300+ recipes that will help you see results while eating meals that taste great and are easy to make.
The WTP Q1 and Meal Guide are PDF downloads. You can use it at your own pace. I will be following the program beginning Monday, January 3rd if you would like to follow along with me and enjoy the community accountability. Not necessary, just a fun bonus!
To follow the home version, you’ll need:
- resistance band
Both the home and gym versions are included in your purchase. Some people have additional equipment like barbells and a cable machine, so you’ll be able to see how to implement more equipment if you do have that available.
LG workouts are challenging yet doable. They’re effective and results-driven, so your hard work will pay off. The WTP Q1 features traditional weight training workouts for muscle building as well as cardio + core, so you get it all.
There are new workout formats and exercises added to keep the workouts fresh and engaging.
Per my usual LG style, these workouts are 30ish minutes. I can finish in 30 mins on a busy day, or if I want to add on the suggested cardio or do a few additional rounds of a circuit, it’s more like 40 mins.
I plan out 5 workouts/week for us but suggest going at your own pace. For example, if you workout 3 days/week: Week 1 = Days 1-3 and Week 2 = Days 4-6.
The WTP Q1 workouts are suitable for all fitness levels. You can tailor to you by selecting how much weight you use, rest times, number of rounds, etc. Use the Weight Training Manual as a reference for this.