The perfect Thanksgiving side dish that requires just a few minutes of your time to put together. I love the sliced almonds and dried cranberries on this especially with the easy, homemade dressing!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp finely diced shallots or red onion
- 1 (2 1/2) lb head purple or green cabbage, cored & thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley
- Combine the oil, vinegars, mustard, honey, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Stir in the shallots
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, almonds, cranberries and parsley.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss well.
DOWNLOAD/PRINT TO SAVE RECIPE
Want more recipes like this one? Join the LG Meal Plan!
Get the guidelines on how to see results through food alone and access 100s of recipes.