Adidas is dominating the sneaker game lately. There’s one shoe I am particularly fond of for several different reasons. Let’s get right into it… here is my Adidas Swift Run Shoe Review and why I personally purchased 3 pairs.
WHAT ARE THE ADIDAS SWIFT RUN SNEAKERS?
CLICK HERE: for the sneakers in a variety of colors
CLICK HERE: for the sneakers in cheetah (hard to find + sell out fast)
A REAL REVIEW BY A REAL CHICK FOR MY REAL FRIENDS
Just so you know… this is NOT sponsored. I wasn’t gifted a pair of sneakers. The brand didn’t ask me to review them. Basically, you can trust that this is my honest opinion.
I like to think of myself as a smart shopper (I’m the girl who reads every single Amazon review prior to purchasing a $6 item haha). I don’t just look for “good deals” but I make wise purchases… I’ll splurge when I think it’s worth it. I look for quality at different price points. I buy only items I know will be well used and well loved.
Here is all the info so you can decide whether these sneakers are right for you (although I think I know the answer).
QUICK SUMMARY: ADIDAS SWIFT RUN SHOE REVIEW
The Adidas Swift Runs are highly recommended by both professional critics and the general public (I read lots of sneaker reviews lol). Also, I am a raving fan and own 3 pairs myself. They’re stylish, comfortable and very practical. I recommend them as the “most versatile workout sneaker” because of the multitude of activities they are suited for. And, they’re available at a great price point.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE ADIDAS SWIFT RUN:
- Sock-Like Feel: you’ll notice there is a built-in/attached tongue, making them super easy to slide on and providing a comfortable feel
- Comfort: the standout fit feature of these sneakers is the comfort. They’re not too lightweight. They’re not too bulky. They are a shoe you could easily wear all day and find comfortable.
- Streamlined Appearance: overall, my favorite part of the shoe (sorry I’m about a “cuteness” factor) is the appearance. They’re a classic adidas style with a streamlined, modern day look.
- Price: these are some of the most affordable yet quality sneakers on the market today. Prices range from $55-$90 depending on the retailer and color.
- Versatility: I can wear these sneakers for just about every workout and activity: short-distance running, walking, lifting, circuits, errands, etc., which makes them a smart purchase for sneakers
- Supportive yet lightweight: this is a combination I look for. Supportive sneakers can be bulkier. Lightweight sneakers can feel flimsy. The swift runs are the perfect combination.
- Sole is Ideal for Movement: the outsole (bottom) is flexible: ideal for workouts. The midsole is cushiony: good for comfort and support. Overall, the sole is definitely designed for workouts.
CONS FOR THE ADIDAS SWIFT RUN:
- Sizing: I purchased my usual size of 9 but needed to return for half a size down. This is pretty common for me with Adidas but I forgot when I made my most recent purchase. This isn’t a huge con but exchanging an online purchase is a bit annoying. Now, I know this going forward.
- Width: these offer a nice width, especially in the toe box; I think this adds to the comfort. I do have a pretty narrow foot. I can tighten with the laces but if your foot is extremely narrow, try them on first or maybe size down a full size.
- if you have a wide foot, you may like these, but also if your width is “normal” these fit like standard widths
- Long-Distance Running: this isn’t necessarily a “con” but just wanted to point out that while these are versatile, I would not recommend these for long-distance or marathon running
SUMMARY (WOULD I BUY AGAIN, WOULD I RECOMMEND):
Would I purchase another pair? Yes. 100%
Do I love these sneakers? I really, really like the look but I LOVE the fit/performance.
Would I recommend them to a girlfriend? Yes! I would recommend them to a girlfriend, my sister and my mom. They’re that versatile. And, I feel good about the price point for the quality.
Overall, the Adidas Swift Runs are 1 of the 2 most comfortable sneakers I own. I find I wear them a lot because of how easy they are to slip into (odd, but the 2 I wear the most are the 2 quickest to put on).
They offer all day comfort and are the most versatile sneaker for workouts. In my opinion, that makes them a smart purchase. They’re available in so many colors that there is something for everyone from lots of neutrals to bright colors. This is part of the reason I have 3 pairs. AND, you can’t beat the price for a good sneaker brand.
-SHOP THE POST-