With the kick off of our new Q3 plan, I hope this month’s playlist gives you the extra boost you need to crush your workouts this month.
I am also very excited to announce our new texting feature. For all of you following the playlists, we would love to hear for you! Shoot me a text of your favorite pump up songs and we will add it to next months playlist.
You can also always shoot me a text just to say hi, :). The community has really taken to this texting feature as it is a more personal way of connecting and staying accountable together. I couldn’t be more excited about it.
Text me HERE!
WANT MY UPDATED PLAYLIST EACH MONTH?
I share a playlist each month with my newsletter subscribers. If you aren’t on my newsletter, be sure to join HERE!
JUNE 2021 WORKOUT PLAYLIST, listen on Spotify here
you can always search directly for me in the spotify app by typing in Lauren Gleisberg
- Levels – Alex Ghenea Extended – Nick Jonas
- Ready or Not – Britt Nicole, Lecrae
- Killer (feat. Jack Harlow & Cordae) – Eminem
- Lifestyle (feat, Adam Levine) – Jason Derulo, Adam Levine, Maroon 5
- Keep It Goin – Deorro, Danny Avila
- Like Gold – Loud Luxury, Frank Walker. Stephen Puth
- I’m Not Alright – Loud Luxury, Bryce Vine
- Fast and Furious – Lil Ecchi Gxd, Lil Yung Mustard
- Sacrifice – Bebe Rexha
- Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia) – Kesha
- My Oh My (feat. DaBaby) – Camila Cabello
- EVERY CHANCE I GET (feat.Lil Baby & Lil Durk)
- Tinted Eyes (feat. blackberry & 24kGoldn) – DVBBS
- How You Like That – BLACKPINK
- Main Line – Red Tips, Rapzilla
- The Motto – Drake, Lil Wayne
- Your Love (9PM) – ATB,Topic, A7S
- Lean On – Major Lazer, MØ, DJ Snake
- Beautiful People (feat. Khalid) – NOTD Remix – Ed Sheeran
- Easy To Adore You – Mauve