It’s a new week and day 6 of the Spring Calendar Workout Plan. To me, a new week is always a fresh start, so if you haven’t yet joined in on the calendar challenge, do so HERE.
All you’ll need to do is:
1) download the calendar here
2) follow the free blog workouts Mon, Wed and Fri
3) use the LG Sisters Get Strong plan on Tue & Thur (and an optional weekend workout)
Whenever I share a new program, challenge or calendar plan, I follow it in real time with you because then we get to hit all the highs and obstacles together. But, I like to get 1 day ahead so that I can occasionally get clips of my workouts to share for form demonstrations.
Day 6 Workout Form Demo Video: HERE
Every Sunday (or let’s be real, it’s 2018 there’s no such thing as “every” or “all of the time” haha. Let me rephrase- most Sundays, we get together with my parents and sister for Sunday dinner.
My mom came early to watch my
little guy, Leo so Anthony and I could get out together. We went to the gym and grocery store… typical hot date stuff haha. We enjoy being together so regardless of what we do, we have a good time.
Most days, I workout alone but Anthony was there yesterday to catch some clips of me getting my workout on.
Did you have a nice weekend?
Yesterday, a miracle happened in my home… I finished my entire to-do list and I had energy after, so I did a Sunday Q&A blog post!
I answered questions like:
- Where I got the black and white shirt from Saturday’s posts (that was actually the week’s top question lol)
- How many days I did 30×30 to get back in shape
- What I think of Whole30
- When the MOM gear is launching
- About the collagen supplement I’m taking
- My patio details