I was so excited to create this month’s playlist because it pairs perfectly with the launch of Q4. I love creating these playlists knowing you girls will be jamming out to these songs during your workouts. If you don’t already know… when I launch a new plan, I follow the daily workouts with you and the community. I’m just imagining us all looking at our LG workouts while blasting this playlist… I love the community we have created and hope even if you are working out alone, you feel the community love and fire that connects us.
If you have any song suggestions, always feel free to text in and share with me – Text me HERE!
WANT MY UPDATED PLAYLIST EACH MONTH?
I share a playlist each month with my newsletter subscribers. If you aren’t on my newsletter, be sure to join HERE!
SEPTEMBER 2021 WORKOUT PLAYLIST, listen on Spotify here
you can always search directly for me in the spotify app by typing in Lauren Gleisberg
- I Feel Good – Pitbull, Anthony Watts, DJ White Shadow
- STAY (with Justin Bieber) – The Kid LAROI, Justin Bieber
- OUT OUT (feat. Charli XCX & Saweetie) – Joel Corry, Jax Jones, XCX, Saweetie
- Take My Breath – The Weekend
- Should Have Known Better – Jessie James Decker
- Love Me Again – John Newman
- Drunk (And I Don’t Wanna Go Home) – Elle King, Miranda Lambert
- Like A Boss – NOES
- If You Really Love Me (How Will I Know) – David Guetta, MistaJam, John Newman
- Do It Anyway (feat. Kadence) – Dillon Chase, Kadence
- Forget It – Matroda
- Acapulco – Jason Derulo
- Solo (feat. Demi Lovato) – Clean Bandit, Demi Lovato
- Move With Me – GRYNN Remix – Locals Only Sound, GRYNN
- By Your Side (feat. Tom Grennan) – Calvin Harris, Tom Grennan
- All the Stars (with SZA)n – Kendrick Lamar, SZA
- Heartbreak Anthem (with David Guetta & Little Mix) – Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix
- The Nights – Avicii
- Shivers – Ed Sheeran
- Emergency – Icona Pop
LET’S WORKOUT TOGETHER!
This month, I’ll be following my Weight Training Plan Q4 + Meal Guide. Each quarter of the year, I release a new workout plan that features effective weight training workout that can be done right at home or in the gym at take just 30ish minutes to complete! If you haven’t yet joined in, please use the code FALL15 for 15% off individual plans and enjoy 20% off workout + nutrition bundles (code already applied.)