November Mantra: FINISH STRONG! This year has flown by (at least for me). As always, I loved working out together all year long, and want to finish strong with workouts too! I started these playlists last year and it always gets me pumped up when I turn it on and think of the community working out together and listening along. I have some new favorite songs on this playlist as well as some of my go to workout jams (“Hall of Fame”). I hope you enjoy!
If you have any song suggestions, always feel free to text in and share with me – Text me HERE!
WANT MY UPDATED PLAYLIST EACH MONTH?
I share a playlist each month with my newsletter subscribers. If you aren’t on my newsletter, be sure to join HERE!
NOVEMBER 2021 WORKOUT PLAYLIST, listen on Spotify here
you can always search directly for me in the spotify app by typing in Lauren Gleisberg
- Let’s Do This – Outskrts
- Hall of Fame (feat. will.i.am) – The Script
- Get Up – Hogland, Charlie South
- Way 2 Sexy (with Future & Young Thug) – Drake, Future, Young Thug
- Making Moves – Oh the Larceny
- Take My Breath – The Weekend
- A-O-K – Tai Verdes
- Move Your Body – Alan Walker Remix – Sia, Alan Walker
- At Least I Had Fun – Martin Jensen. RANI
- Fancy Like – Walker Hayes
- Run – One Republic
- 1 Day 2 Nights – HRVY
- Love Again – Dua Lipa
- A Girl Like You – Easton Corbin
- Runaway (with Sigala and JP Cooper_ – R3HAB, Sigala, JP Cooper
- Sweet Drams – Alan Walker, Imanbek
- Timber (feat. Ke$ha) – Pitbull. Kesha
- The Hills – The Weekend
- Hate Me – R3HAB Remix – Ellie Goulding, Juice WRLD, R3HAB
- The Edge of Glory – Lady Gaga