Summer is here and in full force, especially here in Texas. I’ve been doing both home and gym workouts, crushing the Q3 plan plus trying a few new things out. As always, we have another great summer workout playlist, starting with Jonas Brothers (who have totally made a great comeback…am I right?) There are some really great songs this month and I hope you guys enjoy! 🙂
We love creating these playlists with you and for you, so if you have any song suggestions, always feel free to text in and share with me – Text me HERE!
WANT MY UPDATED PLAYLIST EACH MONTH?
I share a playlist each month with my newsletter subscribers. If you aren’t on my newsletter, be sure to join HERE!
JULY 2021 WORKOUT PLAYLIST, listen on Spotify here
you can always search directly for me in the spotify app by typing in Lauren Gleisberg
- Remember This – Jonas Brothers
- Pure Grinding – Avicii
- good 4 u – Olivia Rodrigo
- My Best Life (feat. Mike Waters) – KSHMR
- Wild Girl – Paul Woolford Remix – Kito, Empress Of, Paul Woolford
- Electric Love – BORNS
- Wait A Minute – The Pussycat Dolls, Timbaland
- There She Goes – Tia Cruz, Pitbull
- Feels Great (feat. Fetty Wap & CVBZ)
- …Ready For It? – Taylor Swift
- Pump It Up – Danko
- Another Level – Oh the Larceny
- Nobody to Love (with Loren Gray) – TELYKast
- TREAT MYSLEF – Megan Trainor
- Trouble – Iggy Azalea, Jennifer Hudson
- Fever – SOMMA, FAST BOY
- Let’s Go (feat. Ne-Yo) – Calvin Harris
- Burn – Ellie Goulding
- Fly Away – Tones and I
- Play That Track – Blinded Hearts, Lucifer
WORKOUT WITH ME!
If you’re looking for a month of workouts completely mapped out for you, join me in the August Workout Calendar. Many of you already have these 2 workout programs so this is a way to reuse them in a new and effective way. If you don’t yet have these plans, I put together a 20% off bundle!