Between the launch of my Weight Training Plan Q2 workout program and the arrival of my new Peloton bike, April has been a kick ass month for me with workouts.
It is such a testament to something I always preach, which is find workouts you enjoy and you’ll be much more likely to stick with it. I usually do a 15-20 minute ride and then a 30 minute weight training workout from my plan. I have been doing that almost every day this month and I feel better than ever.
I look forward to finishing my ride and then turning on our LG playlists. We are coming up on a year of community playlists, and I just love the thought that we are all in this together. I hope you all enjoy and are crushing your goals as well!
WANT MY UPDATED PLAYLIST EACH MONTH?
I share a playlist each month with my newsletter subscribers. If you aren’t on my newsletter, be sure to join HERE!
APRIL 2021 WORKOUT PLAYLIST, listen on Spotify here
you can always search directly for me in the spotify app by typing in Lauren Gleisberg
- Goodbye – Imanbek, Goodboys
- Bang Bang – Rita Ora, Imanbek
- Pray For Me (with Kendrick Lamar) – The Weeknd
- BOOM – Tiesto, Sevenn, Gucci Mane
- Still 40 Deep – 116, Wande, Hulvey
- Fight Song – Rachel Platten
- Power – Little Mix
- Too Much (feat. Usher) – Marshmello, Imanbek
- Trampoline (with ZAYN) – SHAED
- Lose Control – MEDUZA, Becky Hill, Goodboys
- Alive – Krewella
- Peaches (feat. Daniel Caesar & Giveon) – Justin Bieber
- Born This Way – Lady Gaga
- Good Life – Kanye West, T-Pain
- BED – Joel Corry, RAYE, David Guetta
- Feel It – LiQWYD
- Wants and Needs (feat. Lil Baby) – Drake
- Blow Your Mind (Mwah) – Dua Lipa
- My Head & My Heart – Ava Max
- Coco (feat. DaBaby) – 24Goldn